Sunday, March 20, 2016

Good thing

It's a good thing I got everything off my chest and published that let it go post already, because if I had written it this evening it might have sounded a little different!


Wow, the boys were crazy today!  But we got to see precious friends who were visiting from Korea -and how many times is it going to take me to realize that the crazy moments with people we love are more important than my attempts at a calm, peaceful, stress-free day-to-day?

I'm learning.  Thank you, M and M, for bearing with us through the chaos.  From a distance, I might be able to pretend to have it all together.  But only at a distance, by keeping people out. If we're going to be up-close friends, there is no sense trying to hide it.

Our life might always be sort of crazy at times.  Thanks for still being a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment