Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gross post, do not look

A few weeks or so ago, M got some bumps on the back of his leg and itched them into an infected mess.

Here is a disgusting picture.

I thought, let's just clean it and then leave it alone and see if they get better on their own.

About 2 days later, it was pretty obvious that that wasn't going to work.



So I pulled out our miracle grease aka Aunt C's balm of gilead.

After the first night:


The third night:

And the fifth night:


I stopped taking pictures after that since it was obviously better, but when I thought of it again last week or so I took one last one. 





This was twice daily application, once after his morning shower and again before bed. Sometimes one extra mid-day if I thought about it. This stuff is a miracle cure.

L's nose is currently equally disgusting, which made me put it to work again this morning.  I will spare you this pictures.  Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment