Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Super hair

As any mom to young sons can probably claim, I can handle my fair share of superheros. I know all the Avengers and Xmen.  I can recall the back stories from the ninja turtles to the fantastic four.  I even know a fair few secret identity aliases.  (Bruce Banner and Bruce Wayne...?  Two Bruces?  What's going on there?)

But I draw the line at Antman.  Come on. That is the stupidest comic book hero I have ever heard of.  I refuse to give him any of my brain space.
 
So on Sunday night, while Whim and the boys were at the movies, I had my hair straightened.  I love it.




I can't wash it, tie it back, or tuck it behind my ears for 72 hours.  But soon the transformation will be complete, and by tomorrow night my hair will be Super hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment