Sunday, May 24, 2015

Rainbow



Last Tuesday I saw- for only the second time in my life- a 360 degree rainbow around the sun.

They probably aren't as rare as I'd like to think.  I admit, I don't often look up at the midday sun.  But they sure feel special.

Whim made a makeshift filter with his sunglasses and took a quick iphone pic.

The end of the school year is so hectic- report cards to write, special days to plan and pull off, lots of lasts... This moment was a welcome reminder to just pause and enjoy beautiful moments.

This morning L asked me if there is a job where you can travel to other countries and tell people about God.  What a sweet moment.  He is such a loving boy.

Then this afternoon, as M and the other kindergarteners practiced for their graduation, I watched as he sang proudly and carefully followed every hand motion.  There was a clutch of boys being silly to his left, but he never wavered. Last year he would have joined them without a second thought.  What a proud moment.  He's such a good boy.

This part of the year can be so tough, but it's still full of beautiful moments.




No comments:

Post a Comment