Sunday, April 26, 2015

Whipped

You know those clickbait videos people share on Facebook that are always claiming to "make your jaw drop"?

Yesterday I saw a "kitchen hack" video that actually astounded me.

Make whipped cream at home in minutes.

I've complained to everyone I know about it and I'm still not satisfied.  Do people really not know how to make whipped cream??  Is it really "life changing" and "totally winning"?  How did these commenters reach adulthood without knowing that whipped cream is just whipped... cream?

I don't know, but I am protecting my children from that same fate.  We went to the grocery store after church today specifically for cream so I could show them how easy it is.


Life hack?  Please.  

Come up with a way to make additive free cadbury mini eggs, then you can talk to me about life hacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment