Saturday, January 17, 2015

Charmer For hire

For one reason or another [namely: jetlag and laziness, followed by some rushed mornings and then capped off by food poisoning (me) and a mancold (Whim)] the dishes have really piled up over the last few days.

Then this morning I ended up on the couch with a blanket at two am, followed closely by L.  Suffice it to say, it wasn't shaping up to be a good morning, and the last thing I wanted to do was wash all those dishes.



Enter: my knight in shining armor.  M cleaned up our exceptionally messy kitchen with nary a peep of complaint.  Voluntarily!  Just to be helpful. I tipped him 100 baht and it was probably the best money ever spent.

Do you think I could hire him to unpack the suitcases? (Yes, two of them are still on my bedroom floor.  No comment.)

2 comments: