Sunday, January 4, 2015

Adventure is out there!




The one thing I asked, as we planned this trip to Alaska, is if there was any way we could see a glacier while we were here. 

What a once-in-a-lifetime opportinity for us.  Today we flew over the Knik glacier and took in the sights from above.

L and I flew first, in the little three-passenger plane, with Whim and M following us for the second flight. 










While L and I were flying, Aunt C took Whim and M to the second-hand shop to kill some time before their flight.

Then, after their breathtaking, incredible flight, M came bursting through the door shouting...

"We went to a second-hand shop and got a new book today!"  That's so him.

Thank you so much, Uncle T and Aunt C, for this amazing opportunity.


2 comments:

  1. That is so so cool! I want to see a glacier. I'm jealous. How fun!

    ReplyDelete