Monday, October 27, 2014

Bragging post, move along

This is purely a bragging post. Sorry!  But no sense beating around the bush.  Those not interested, feel free to move along.

L has been in school for 45 days and has earned exactly 45 stickers from his teacher.  He hasn't had a time out all year!  I didn't think that was possible.


I'm so proud!  It would be easy to compare him to his brother, but they are just different creatures.  I'm proud of both of them.

While I would not trade M for the world, I admit it's nice to have one that "gets" it so instinctively.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Is there anything more validating as a mom than knowing your child is totally doing what they are supposed to do at school?! LOVE it! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guy! I'm happy for you. Least obnoxious brag ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Better watch out or I'll keep it up!

      Delete