Friday, June 13, 2014

Interview your kids 2

Back by popular demand (ie I have been waiting all year to ask these again).

Same questions as last year, but asked separately so they didn't influence each other.



Summer of 2014 - Interview with M and L

What do you want to be when you grow up?
L:  A superhero.  You know.  Iron-tiger (His alter ego de jour).
M: An astronaut.

What brings you the most happiness?
L: God
M: Watching movies (That is so Whim.)

When do you feel the most loved?
L: When I ask God to forgive me
M: When people do something nice

What are you afraid of?
L: Giant things, things that I don't know.
M: Getting bit by sharks and falling in water.
If you had one wish, what would it be?
L: I wish I could have a big rabbit for a pet.
M: To be October 8th and be six already.

What is the funniest word?
L:  I told you this already. (?) Cuckoo!
M: bleedle eedle eedle 

What is the hardest/easiest thing to do?
L: Clean up a lot of stuff/clean up cars
M: Do a puzzle, jigsaw/run around and play games

What is the best/worst thing in the world?
L: Wolverine, the most amazing super hero ever/if we say a bad word and get cocoa in our mouth.
M: Getting to eat healthy ice cream/eating terrible rotten food.

What is the meaning of life?
L: Jesus died and in three days rose up.
M: Staying alive (very literal on this one)

What makes you mad?
L:  When you yell at me. (Me: O_o) Well, you do.
M: If someone hits me.  (Me: Does someone hit you?  At school?) I said "If!"

What is the meaning of love?
L: You don't bother anyone
M: Liking people and not hating

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?
L: Use it to buy a superhero
M: Buy books. Well, and food.


7 comments:

  1. LOVE these!

    "Well you do" hahah.

    I'll totally help Miles doing jigsaw puzzles (if you don't beat me to it first haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Child how can you not like puzzles! I have to sit on my hands when he's doing one.

      Delete
  2. He said "IF!"

    Haha! These interviews are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it will be fun to see how the answers change from year to year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are adorable. I agree that eating terrible, rotten food is one of the worst things in the world and cleaning up a lot of stuff is *hard*! They are so adorbs!!! "Well You DO!....I said IF" Bwahahahahaha --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to laugh when he said cleaning up a lot of stuff. He has shed some tears about cleaning up his own messes! :)

      Delete