Saturday, April 12, 2014

Welcome to the world, Na-an!

For months, L's been reminding us that he's going to be a Goh-Goh (big brother/cousin) soon.


Yesterday, a few hours after Na-an was born, I called home to congratulate him.

"L, you're a Goh-Goh now!" I told him.

"I know, I can't believe it!" he screamed.  


We visited them last night, and Na-an did not disappoint.  He is gorgeous.  Every movement, every snuffle captivated them.  

M, who has been curious about sign language lately, first raised his eyebrows then ran for the bottle when he saw Na-an clenching and reclenching his tiny fist. L was entranced with his perfect little face.

In the excitement, we ending up snuggling a little too much, chatting a little too long, and got home late, way after the boys' bedtime.  They fell asleep on the ride home, and as I was reaching to unbuckle the first seatbelt, I heard L's sleepy voice: "You don't have to carry me upstairs.  I'm a Goh-Goh now.  I can walk."   

And he did.

4 comments: