Wednesday, January 29, 2014

100 days

Today was M's hundredth day celebration at school.

The name couldn't be more appropriate, since we've talked about how exciting it is 100 times a day for the last three weeks.

I knew there were probably going to be hundredth day treats that M would have to pass on, so I wanted him to have something special of his own.



We whipped this up before school. I saw him a couple of times over the course of the day, and every time he was pulling up his shirt to show someone else his undershirt.

Proof that kids don't need 100 candies or 100 cupcakes to make a celebration special.   An old t-shirt and a handful of markers was all it took for this kid.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Abby's is next week, and we are definitely thinking long and hard about what we can take!! ;)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.... It has to be something good- the girl has taste. Something from Frozen maybe. I'll be thinking :)

      Delete
  2. Ummm why didn't I get to have a 100th day celebration in school?! That sounds awesome! I love his shirt! That's adorable he was showing everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't do it at my school, either. And we would remember...I think it's bigger than Christmas to these kids! :)

      Delete