Thursday, December 19, 2013

The beach

Last weekend we snuck away for a quick trip to the beach.

Whim was playing at a concert in Hat Jao Samran on Friday night, so M and I took a day off so we could make a family trip of it.

Our first glimpse of the resort:



I'm sure you can guess how much time elapsed between the first picture and this second one.


You can see the stage lights in the background.  We were so close - it was perfect.

The boys played their hearts out through all the setup and sound checks.




And after tired little boys fell asleep, I had a perfect view of the concert... from our room!

We knew our trip was short, so we didn't waste a moment.  Breakfast by the pool, then another trip down to the beach before we headed home.






I read something recently about choosing to be in pictures more, despite maybe not liking having my picture taken. I know one day I will appreciate having photos of all of us.






2 comments:

  1. Looks like SO MUCH FUN! And I can only imagine how much they loved that waterslide!! What a great trip! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was inflatable, like a bouncy castle! The next morning it was looking a little droopy, so it was a good thing we capitalized on it right away.

      Delete