Sunday, December 1, 2013

Let it snow!

One bag of cornstarch
Several pumps of lotion*
Tada!


Snow dough!

You can mold it into snowballs, then crush them back to powder again.

L drove his cars through it for over an hour.

M and I couldn't keep our hands out of it, either.  It was so soft and since I used my precious lemongrass lotion, it smelled heavenly.

This is definitely going to be a fake winter tradition!

*It's not an exact science.  Just mix it up, and if it's not holding its shape well, add a little more.  If you're at all sensitive to chemical smells, use a naturally scented or scent free lotion.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I would have used peppermint but I used up all of my lovely peppermint lotion!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I only like this kind of snow, not real snow!

      Delete
  3. GENIUS! I am totally doing this with the girls! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete