Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy birthday to me

Today is my birthday.

Instead of that tired old breakfast in bed routine, my boys decided to go a different route.

We kicked off the day with vomiting in bed courtesy of one of my sweeties, followed immediately by a wet bed from the other.

Whim miraculously slept through it all, and despite all odds, is still asleep now- several hours later.

Hmm....

At least it can only get better from here.

It's a good thing you're so cute, mister.
Same goes for you, Whim!

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!
    It'll definitely get better from here :D
    Hope you have a wonderful day with your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so sorry that it started so horrifically. I can only hope it gets better. Also, in unrelated news, I no longer want kids. Throw up and pee on my birthday??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday Robin!! I am crossing all my crossables that the day picked up from its totally sucky beginning! And hope Whim gave you a fabulous birthday present! ;)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did get my favorite dinner out, so I can't complain too much.

      Delete
  4. you're ALL cute. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete