Monday, September 16, 2013

The other loves of my life

I was fortunate to marry a wonderful man, but it would be a lie to say there haven't been others in my past who rivaled for my heart.  Some still do.

The love is one-sided, true.  But it was no less sincere on my part.  From the pages of my favorite books to the big screen, these men, each in turn, have stolen my heart.  So somewhere deep inside me (and in my crush listicle) there will always be a place for them.

1. Calvin O'Keefe
2. Mr. Knightley
3. Alan Bossley
4. T. B. Player
5. Ron Weasley
6. Jim Halpert
7. Dekisugi Hidetoshi
8. Moses (Prince of Egypt)
9. Blaine Anderson
10. Seth Cohen

Do you recognize my crushes?  And who are yours?

13 comments:

  1. Jim Halpert all the way! He's sweet, cute and funny. Swoon.

    I totally had to google the others, but definitely the person that played Seth Cohen since I never watched the O.C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha the OC was totally my shame-indulgence in 2005/2006. I loved it!

      And who doesn't love Jim?

      Delete
    2. Yes, Jim Halpert is a definite!

      Delete
  2. I only recognize Jim Halpert and Seth Cohen... hmm! I'll have to check out the rest. Recently, my list has grown to include Casey (from Chicago Fire), Nick (New Girl), and, as always, John Carter (ER). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not recognizing Blaine is a crying shame! :)

      Delete
  3. Mr. Knightley, of course.

    I don't watch The Office, but John Krasinski is such a cutie, so I'm sure I'd love the character :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true.... I'd probably love him in any role! :)

      Delete
  4. I had to look up a few but I do love a few as well. Ron Weasley! Ha he is a hoot and I do adore all harry potter movies! Perfect fall snuggly movies I feel. Fun list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good fall movies! :) And good holiday ones as well. :)

      Delete
  5. I crush BIG time on Ryan Gosling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know these people!!! Am I living under a rock?!

    I LOVE Ryan Gosling, in particular, in The Notebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well some are characters long forgotten (except by me). And the Goz played Alan Bossley, so we're not so different! :)

      Delete