Saturday, August 3, 2013

It had to happen sooner or later

L always cracks me up.


He definitely marches to his own drummer.  Or dances in this case.

And he loves to laugh, too.

He loves the same old jokes, exploding with laugher time after time.  And once he gets on a roll, everything makes him laugh.  I've always wondered if those belly laughs could trigger a seizure and now I know.   They can.

I don't even feel sad about this one.  If you're going to have seizures anyway, laughing is the best trigger I can think of.

6 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right. There's no better way.

    Love the pictures. He's adorable, looks like he's having a lot of fun :D I can totally see him dancing in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His dancing is so energetic! It starts out with typical dance moves, but then it morphs into martial arts and who knows what else? :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, man...rats. But you're right, if you are going to trigger a seizure, a big happy belly laugh has got to be the happiest.

    Love the dancing pictures!! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just too cute Robin! I love his dance moves! I bet if he saw my horrible dance moves, I could make him belly laugh! That's totally the best way to have a seizure. Although hopefully he doesn't have them very often from any trigger! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His dance moves aren't strictly "cool", but he's got the confidence, so I think the rest will follow suit. ;)

      Delete