Monday, July 8, 2013

New camera

Whim bought M a camera.  It's waterproof, dustproof, and dropproof.  Basically it's four-year-old proof.

No comment on the shirt.  We're wearing clothes that we aren't packing.
It cost about 3,000 baht, which is less than 2/3 of the stuff at Toys R Us.  It amazes me that something this awesome was that cheap.  My first digital camera cost twice that much, had none of the features, and didn't even have a rechargeable battery!  I'd use it for 2 hours, then wait 3 months until I'd remember to buy batteries again.


We knew L wasn't ready for a camera of his own yet, but he was just as happy with a new matchbox car!

I wonder how much longer that will last...?


6 comments:

  1. A 4 year old proof camera...perfect!! Isn't it amazing what you can buy now compared to back in the day?!
    Aw..Lennon happy with his car! Such a cute smile! :) --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and cell phones! Think how much we paid for those crummy things!

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! What a cool camera. I can't see his shirt-is it really that bad? :)

    Haha Lennon is so cute! Maybe by the time he wants a camera Miles will have outgrown his? Yeah....probably not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a teddy bear wearing clothes on it :)

      Delete
  3. That's pretty cool :)
    I bet he'll take some great pics like his Papa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scrolling through his camera and surprised by some good shots- when I showed them to whim he admitted to taking them! Ha!

      Delete