Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sonny day

Monday we met with old friends for the first time.

I've been following Chelsea's blog "Our Sonny Life" almost as long as I've had my own blog.  I wrote about her sweet family a few weeks ago, on Trek's day, and on Monday we all had the chance to meet as she and her sweet family were passing through Bangkok on the way to Cambodia.

We met for dinner at Mega Banana, and it really was like meeting up with a friend I hadn't seen in years.

Mega Banana went all out decorating for the occasion!
 L was just a little under the weather that day, perfect for snuggling.  He fell in love with Auntie Chelsea at first sight, and I don't think he let her out of his sight for the rest of the evening. 

I swear Conner was having fun, too!
M fell in love that day, too- with Peyton and Conner!  He thought they were the two coolest kids he'd ever seen.   Can you even imagine how fast he was scrambling to get his shirt off as soon as they had theirs off after dinner?  And of course L is going to do whatever M does, so it wasn't long before all four were running around bare-chested and happy!

Look at him!  I have no idea where he got that pose, but he stayed like that for ages, so he definitely thought he knew what he was doing.

And bonus, I had the chance to order Jarrett's book "Following After Trek" in person.  I'm watching the mail,  guys....

6 comments:

  1. Look at those 4 cuties lined up in a row! Totally adorable!! (Miles' pose is beyond. I LOVE it)
    What a wonderful feeling to meet someone you've had a connection with, and it was as great as you imagined it would be. --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I'm so glad you got to meet them! Their story is so sad yet wonderful.

    Hahah Miles' pose is so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first blogger friend I got to meet in person- but not the last!

      Delete
  3. you are so sweet Robin!!! We were soo happy to meet your beautiful family too. And yes I fell in love with your boys too. I have located the post office-your book will be coming soon-hehe!!! xoxo, chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait! I've been checking the mailbox every day.

      Delete