Saturday, May 18, 2013

Seizure stories

Seizure count: one last Saturday, one last Sunday, and one Thursday evening.

Thursday he slammed his hand hard in the door at our friends' house. No charming story, just a bummer.

But Sunday there was something sweet. L had a seizure during Sunday school (always!) and M gave him his own shorts to wear for the rest of the lesson. He said it was ok since he was wearing boxers. I guess we have had to ask him to do that before when we were out without spare clothes. "I will always wear boxers," he reassured me, "so L can always have my shorts."

You do have to get creative. Last Saturday, L had one on the way to soccer. I washed his pants on the side of the road with a bottle of water, and they were dry by the time we got there!



8 comments:

  1. What a guy! Everyone needs someone to always wear boxers for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It brought a little year to my eye . :)

      Delete
  2. What sweet brothers. This totally made me cry.-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Only fair, I guess, after all the times I've made them cry. :)

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet brother....I bet there are fully grown adults who wouldn't think like this.
    So sorry Lennon is having seizures so often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. Kids sometimes do have kinder hearts than adults. :)

      Delete
  4. That is so totally sweet of Miles. He is so caring.

    I'm sorry about the seizures though. Lennon is such a champ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds worse to list a week's worth all together.

      Thanks, though. He is a trooper. :)

      Delete