Sunday, May 26, 2013

Keep calm

What do you think of my bulletin board?



Or are teachers supposed to pretend we aren't counting down?

I always love summer, and I have an annual tradition of crying for an hour the night before we go back to school.

I'm sure we'll all enjoy this summer as much as always, but I'm already looking forward to the fall, too, since M will be starting school this August.  And even L will be starting preschool!

Hopefully by then I will have found a clever new Internet meme I can use for my back to school board.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaah cute. I am so over that meme (no offense) because it's everywhere.

    But that is hilarious you cry before starting school. If I had a few months off, I'd cry before coming back to work too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boo! I thought I was being so clever but people are already over it. I'll have to find something much fresher next time.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE!! Can I get one of those for how many days of summer are left before school begins again?! ;)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I know it. The kids count down for summer and the moms count down for school.

      Delete