Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Two more

Long day for L.

Two seizure day. :(

Not many details, I wasn't there for either one.

But speaking of bummers, Saturday L was sick with a stomach ache all day and look at this picture. We spent the day in bed watching every Easter special known to man. At some point L fell asleep pitifully against my shoulder and when I sneaked a picture (you know you can't move to look when they are asleep on you) the poor kid was frowning in his sleep.

Thankfully he woke up good as new on Easter morning.

10 comments:

  1. Poor sweet boy. :( Just heartbreaking when they are sick. Am so sorry about yesterday...I know it has to be stressful when you are not there to get the specifics.-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I specialize in guilt and love control (ie I'm a mom) so I hate seizures that I'm not around for.

      Delete
  2. Awww Lennon! He is so cute! He looks so snuggly! I'm sorry you weren't there. I mean, I know it's not fun to witness them, but I'm sure he would love to have you there to help him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think it's easier for everyone when I'm there. But maybe everyone just means me.

      Delete
  3. Poor little guy. I'm glad he felt better on Easter.
    I'm sorry you weren't there for the seizures. It makes me feel so much less in control when I'm not there for things. Not that I HAVE control, but you know what I mean. *hugs* --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Having no control of something while you are there is one thing, but to not even be there at all is much worse. No illusion of control whatsoever.

      Delete
  4. Awwn. Hope they're better now ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad he's feeling better. you guys look so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got pretty comfy snuggled up all day likw that. That picture makes it look like I have enormous boobs (or at least one) but it's a pillow across my stomach.

      Delete