I offer no explanation or excuse for loving number 10. Even if I don't eat it anymore, I can't deny how good it smells.
1. Line dried laundry - don't you just remember putting your face right in it and breathing deeply? I still do, sometimes.
2. Babies - I don't know many moms who don't love to snuggle a freshly-washed baby.
3. A new book - I have always enjoyed a new book, and the smell is part of the sensory experience.
4. Lemongrass - It's no wonder that spas and massage parlors often use lemongrass... it's so relaxing!
|You will have to take my word for it that this place smelled like lemongrass.|
6. Plumeria blossoms - Before I lived in Thailand, Plumeria made me think of Hawaii. Now it's a reminder of my good fortune, living in a tropical paradise.
|We have these trees surrounding our house on all sides, yet somehow this is the only picture I could find of them|
9. A woodstove burning- This is reminder of my house growing up. The smell of a woodstove is warm and comforting.
10. Movie theater popcorn- Like I said. No explanation. It just smells heavenly.
Why not write your own listicle and share your favorite scents?
What smells do you love and what do they remind you of?