Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Berenstain Bears and the Funniest Boy Ever

M had me in stitches today making up titles for all the Berenstain Bears books pictured on the back cover of his copy of The Berenstain Bears And The Messy Room.  I was laughing until tears were rolling down my cheeks and scrambling to write them down as fast as I could.


Can you identify these alternate titles?

The Berenstain Bears Got The Naughty Hands
The Berenstain Bears Pour Additives In Their Mouths
The Berenstain Bears And See What Happens If You Go Out Of The House?
The Berenstain Bears Run Away From the Evil Guys
The Berenstain Bears Got Sad Because What?
The Berenstain Bears Have Mean Eyes and Want To Hit That Pig
The Berenstain Bears Said No Touching
The Berenstain Bears Get Scared At the Shadow
The Berenstain Bears Blow This At the Baby Sister



-->

14 comments:

  1. Seriously! Gotta love, "The one about having mean eyes and wanting to hit that pig, too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So silly, huh? :) I love it when they can make me laugh.

      Delete
  2. Hahah those are awesome! I snorted at the "Mean Eyes and Want To Hit That Pig."

    Also, Bernstein Bears are the best books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was pretty concerned for that poor piggy bank. ;) I agree- I love the Berenstain Bears. When we were kids we had the no girls allowed one. If I ever see that I'm going to snap it right up for him. Those honeycombs looked so good!

      Delete
  3. Get those to the publisher immediately!!! The alternative titles have way more pizazz than the regular titles! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like the no touching one is particularly scandalous and would attract a lot of readers.

      Delete
  4. so much better than the originals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like the "Naughty Hands" one. :)

      Delete
  5. After tearing apart the Berenstain Bears on The Character Assassination Carousel 2 weeks ago, this clearly got my attention. I think your son is a genius and I wish he'd been able to contribute to my post. I wonder what he would've called "The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, that was one of the ones that he made up a weird title on. It was something along the lines of "The Berenstain Bears waving her hand over and over... something like that." I think we might have that one around here... I'll let him make up some captions for the other pictures in the book and see what he says. ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh and the Mama's New Job one is my favorite book! At the end when you get to see her quilts and they eat and have milkshakes. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'll keep my eyes peeled for that one, too!

      Delete