Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hand tree


M brought this home from preschool last week.  I'm so curious.  It was "H" week, and of course it's a handprint.  But it must've been part of a lesson or a story or something, and M is not telling.  Despite the fall colors, I don't think it's a turkey.  I asked M if they learned about a burning bush in Bible - no dice.

He insists its a "hand tree".    Any guesses?

Whatever it is, it's up on the fridge - I love it!  Who cares if I don't know what it is.


8 comments:

  1. I think you have a budding artist. I love his hand tree in autumn colors. It is certainly something to display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe that's why I was so keen to get it up on the fridge- we don't have any fall colors around here, but it sure feels right for November.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome...I'm sure there's a little artist in him. If he says it's a hand tree, I think it really is a hand tree :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Xae. All his artistic talent must come from his Papa. ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm with Xae. Definitely a hand tree.
    I love that creativity and originality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always surprises me when he comes up with funny/creative things on his own. Too often I'll say, "where'd you get that idea from" and he'll say "I just got it from Miles!"

      Delete
    2. Haha I'm totally going to start saying that! (Well, I mean, I'm going to say "I got it from Tara")

      Delete
    3. Haha. I even tried changing how I ask, and said, "Did that come from a book we read or a movie you saw?" But same answer: No, it just came from a Miles.

      Delete