Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Five is not enough days

L had another seizure today.  That was only 5 days.

I wasn't here, but it sounds like it was a bad one.  I don't feel like writing a whole post about it, but I do like using this blog to help me keep track of them.  So.

I guess M and L were fighting and that's how it started.  When I got home from work, M and I talked about it over a little paleontology while L was napping.

So fun.  I admit at one point M had to ask me to stop.  I'm sure I wasn't taking over, but whatever.

 With no prompting or leading questions, M said, "Jesus takes my fault-ness away from my heart.  And Jesus takes L's seizures away from his heart."

This kid is so special.  I don't know how he comes up with stuff like this.  Of course we have talked to him before about Jesus healing and forgiving us, but the way he sees and explains things is so beautiful.  No wonder the Big Guy is so into faith like a child.

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture! I love that I get to see what you look like! I always tried to picture it when I read your words. I'm weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I totally know what you mean. I was thinking of that very thing when I added it - that I thought it must've been the first picture of myself I put up. I usually hate getting my picture taken, but it's ok sometimes if my husband does it sneakily without me noticing.

      Delete
  2. Robin, this picture is just about the best thing ever. It shows how you are casual and creative in your parenting...and has the bonus of demonstrating your devotion for Miles.

    I'm sorry to hear Lennon had another seizure. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy good thing I used it, then. I almost didn't want to use it because I thought it made me look like I had scoliosis or something. But then I ended up using it anyway because I looked skinny. Haha! Vanities! Anyway, thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, that makes me tear up. He really is a special little guy. How sweet. I love it. (and I'm sorry that Lennon had another seizure so close to the last one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are so dear and say the most genuine things. Those are moments to truly treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry your sweet guy had a rough day that day and a seizure:( I think of you often! For some reason I thought I would get emails as you do blog posts but I don't:( I check back often but miss a lot in between! Hope you and your boys are well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amanda... I am embarrassed that I don't know how to do that. Here at the bottom where it says "Subscribe by email"- you already did that already, right?

      Delete
    2. hehe, I thought I did:) I will try again! I love reading your blog but in the business of my day it would much more helpful to get an email update, so I will try:)

      Delete
    3. Ok, now that I'm taking a minute to look, this subscribe by email thing at the bottom is for comment notifications.... that's not what you want!

      There's probably something I'm supposed to do and I don't know how yet. I'll try to get to the bottom of it! :) Thanks for reading.

      Delete
    4. Success! I added a place at the top where you can subscribe by email. Hopefully that's all it'll take. :)

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry about the seizure. : ( That was cute what Miles said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryn. It's been a few weeks already, so it's already better than last time.

      Delete