Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Draw something

Obviously, I am addicted to Draw Something.   I say obviously because I can't understand how someone could not like this game.  It is awesome.


I let M play with me sometimes because I know in my heart I shouldn't be playing games on my phone in the 4 hours a day I actually see my children.  So to assuage my mom-guilt and not give up my daytime addiction, we play together.  He helps me guess, and every once in a while I let him draw, too.

Letters: DIILLMNW
Letters: AACILTT


Can you guess what he was drawing?

12 comments:

  1. I love this game, too, even though my drawings aren't great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're in for it now. I'm going to start a game with you right now.

      Delete
  2. I am a TERRIBLE artist, but I love this game, too!!

    I think the second one is a dog or a cat and the first one is a house? I'd get them for sure if I had the letters!! :) --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Level of artistic ability has nothing to do with it! (I'm no good, either.)

      You were especially close on the cat/dog one. If the letters were there, you'd know for sure. Sometimes I guess the word before they start the picture. Throwback to my old favorite: Text Twist.

      Delete
  3. The first one is definitely a house. The second one is a monkey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no.... not a house. I'll tell soon. ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Take your helicopter and combine it with the 'house' guess from above and you're sure to get it.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Ok, Ok! I edited the post to include letters, so any diehard draw something fans should be able to get them now.

      Delete
  6. Hmm, maybe the first one is a church or maybe a barn? Second one is Yoda??

    ReplyDelete