Wednesday, September 19, 2012

M's first homework

This is an old picture, but it's the one we
chose for the project

M had his first homework today for his preschool co-op.  He had to answer the following questions for a project they're going to do in two weeks (for F week.)

These are M's exact answers with no prompting from me.  Number 6 is my favorite, but 5 is a close second.


1. How old are you? I am three years old.
2. What is your favorite toy?  Airplane.  I have one.
3. What is your favorite food? Noodles
4. What do you like to do with your family? Read books together
5. What is something you don't like? Additives (I swear I did not coach him on this)
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? A boy
7. What weather is your favorite and why? Sunny because that's my favorite.  Because I love sunshine.  {sings} Please don't take my sunshine away.

2 comments:

  1. Awwn, that's adorable. I just started reading your blog and I love him already. Noodles, reading and sunshine are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Xae! We think he's pretty adorable too ;) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete