Tuesday, August 21, 2012

don't blink

M - around 3 months
You look away for one minute and suddenly your tiny baby is going to preschool.



I'm so proud of you M! 

Tomorrow, M and Whim are joining a gang of ICS families to be a part of the preschool Co-op.  M will get a taste of what school is like (one morning a week) with other three- and four-year-olds, and Whim will be teaching Thai and music every couple of weeks.

Six months ago, I was wondering if M would ever be ready for preschool.  I knew he needed to spend time with kids his own age, but he was so rough that every time he met up with his friends, it was only a matter of time before someone was crying.  And I could just see him bouncing off the walls and dumping out crates of Legos while other children sat quietly on the mat.

He's come so far!  I can't wait to see what the next six months will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Robin! I found your blog and LOVE it!! It inspires me to be mindful about how I feed both myself and the little nipper still inside of me, soon to come out. I love your winsome way of seeing and sharing what is true and best, in a very accessible way. You're great. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim!! I so wish I had fed the boys better from birth. You could do that!

      Delete